- Facet A (absence of sound) is more important than facet B (noise or tone).
- Facet A or B exist individually as data.
- Facets A + B together equate to information.
- The existence of facet A provides definition or identity for facet B. Without A the accumulation of sounds from B results in noise.
- The illustration is not music but instead provides instructions for the creation of an audible work.
- The illustration contains no primer. Only minimal (symbolic?) meta-instructions are provided with an assumed literacy on the part of the recipient.
More to come…